1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is discovering myself and BEING myself. I feel it really took losing myself to find myself, but I've been able to accomplish so much, love so deeply and live so fully since I discovered what it meant to be myself and not being afraid to be that woman. Also, but no less importantly, the relationships I've cultivated. I'm proud of the way I treat my friends and that makes me feel good.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is my living room!
3. My fashion philosophy is in still being formulated! I'm all about the classic clean look, but working on refining my look at the moment.
4. Something every girl should have is a nice sleek pair of black stilettos.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... way too much stuff. Whatever I'm reading at the moment, my giant wallet, pink bag of random things like hair ties and chapstick, Dr. Scholl's Flats in a Flash, my camera, my flip camera and a bunch of other random stuff. It weighs about as much as a small child and causes neck pain, but oh well. It's cute and functional.
6. My favorite music right now is I'm still loving The Civil Wars, NEEDTOBREATHE, and Mumford and Sons presently.
7. My favorite part of my body is my smile (I realize that's not one part, but we'll just go with it. And my hair. I love my hair.
Happy Friday all!! To join in visit The little things we do