I just took my first (real) Pilates class! I needed an extra college credit and I've always wanted to do it.
Man! It was MUCH more difficult than I thought it would be!
I'm doing my best to start eating better, exercising, and drinking water. However, I'm trying to take small steps and trying to work them into my life, rather halfway committing to some huge plan. Right now at this point in my life, that isn't practical.
Here are a few things I'm trying to work in:
1. Drink more water! I'm shooting for 6 glasses a day...
2. Pilates classes. Two a week!
3. Taking the stairs vs. the elevator
4. Eliminating fried foods (or at least trying)
5. Including protein and some sort of leafy vegetable in every meal/snack
What are some health tips/tricks that work for you?